Purchase this product
Purchase this product from our certified re-seller.Contact us for details
- Water remedial cartridge with smart polymer technology
- High flow performance
- Hydrocarbons captured and encapsulated in the smart polymer media
- Integral sediment capture to 150µm Retains 16 litres of hydrocarbons
- Prevents hydrocarbons/sediment from leaving the containment area
- Flow rate 80 litre / minute
- Automatic system shut down at oil saturation point
- Easy clean out and low maintenance
- Highly effective alternative to oil discriminating pumps and oil water separators
FOR SECONDARY CONTAINMENT OF HYDROCARBONS AND SEDIMENT FILTERING
Our Hydrocarbon Removal filters are designed to remove hydrocarbons and sediment contaminants from groundwater accumulation in bunded areas, outfalls or as part of any pollution preventative drainage solution on your site, where hydrocarbon risk entering the environment.
A variety of hydrocarbons can be captured, including dielectric fluids, oil, diesel and used motor oils.
The contaminants are absorbed by the smart filtration technology which bond with the hydrocarbon molecules to efficiently encapsulate and solidify hydrocarbons internally in the cartridge.
This allows filtered groundwater to pass unimpeded through the filter.
The discharged water conforms to the EA PPG3 guidelines for discharge to surface drains and water environment, achieving a discharge concentration of <5mg/litre of oil under standard test conditions.
When the filters start to reach their hydrocarbon absorption capacity the flow of groundwater will become increasingly restricted until the cartridge automatically shuts down.
This prevents any polluted groundwater from leaving the containment area or entering the filter ensuring that no contaminates are introduced in to the environment, even if a catastrophic breach occurs.
The hydrocarbons and sediment filters are conveniently enclosed within one filtration body eliminating the need for two individual filters (hydrocarbon and sediment) to be connected in series.