Purchase this product
Purchase this product from our certified re-seller.Contact us for details
- Re-usable sediment filter*
- Retains 2.5 litre of hydrocarbon sheen
- No vacuum tankering fees and reduced site downtime
- Easy to use and quick to attach Water discharged to Environment Agency accepted levels - sediment particles down to 150µm
- Filter bag holds 20kg of sediment for single person safe handling
- Hydrocarbon presence integral detector
- Lightweight and highly visible colour to avoid Health and Safety incidents
- Lifting straps for safe and easy handling
- Simple emptying and sediment washout
FOR UTILITY EXCAVATIONS ELECTRIC CABLES, GAS AND WATER PIPES
Our oil and sediment dewatering filter delivers tangible site operation savings with on-site time and costs reduced with enhanced site safety levels.
Our filter was specifically developed to handle the environmental challenges from oil and sediment pollution faced by operators and contractors. It usage avoids costly fines and clean-ups.
Utilising a multi-layered filter system of nylon monofilament for capturing sediment particles and two layers of polypropylene nonwoven spunbond material for oil absorbency inside a high visibility nylon outer sleeve for durability and protection.
Our oil and sediment filter is made from high quality materials sourced from responsible suppliers, all being non-hazardous and not classified.
*When used with oil, must be replaced.
“…Before the introduction of Green Rhino® it was accepted practice to pump water out of a street-works hole and discharge to a grass verge, if available, or down the street if not. If the water was heavily contaminated with oil and/ or sediment, the company would have to arrange for a tanker to pump out the water and take it off site for disposal at a cost of approximately £1,000.”
Basil Scarsella, Chief Executive Officer, UK Power Network
|Product Codes||Product||Product Size||Flow Rate Data||Absorbency / Capacity|
|GRR 01 00 01 OILS||Oil and Sediment Dewatering Filter – 150 Micron||150cm x 35cm||300 LPM||2.5l L.Oil, 20kg Sed|