Purchase this product
Purchase this product from our certified re-seller.Contact us for details
- Quick and efficient pollution solution
- Reduced site downtime
- Filter horn retains 19 or 21kg of sediment for safe manual handling
- Removes sediment particles down to 100µm oil/sediment version retains 1 litre of hydrocarbon sheen
- Economical and ideal for low utilisation sediment only applications
- Quick set-up and straightforward to use lightweight and highly visible (orange and yellow) base panel simple emptying and disposal
- Eliminate time consuming and cost of regular drain unblocking
A DRAIN FILTER PREVENTS SEDIMENT FROM ENTERING THE DRAINAGE SYSTEM
The EnviroHorn Drain filter is a simple but effective solution for mitigating the risk of pollution from oil and/or sediment during operations.
The filters which are available in Sediment only and oil and sediment configurations are inserted into the drain, cut down to the appropriate size and can be left in-situ to collect contaminants.
This product offers a great solution for preventing drain blockages, the filters can be removed and washed through for reuse as necessary.